The presentation of your product/services pricing is the most important part of your sales quote. There are many different ways that the look of the price table can be adjusted. The Price Tables Settings function performs the main tool for varying the look and feel of your pricing section.
To access the default price tables settings feature, from the Sales Quote Dashboard click on the Configuration menu, select the option Settings, then select the option Default Price Table Settings, as shown below.
The Price Table Settings tool has two components. The left panel shows a mockup of the price table with some areas that you can click to make changes, such as data labels, price table footer and the Section name; the right panel contains style settings that can be updated by clicking on one of the headings.
Price Tables settings can be styled at a default company level, template level, and per sales quote.
The components that can be updated are:
- Adding Custom Data Items as columns or rows in a line item
- Setting your Table Line Styles (Setting the style of borderlines in the sales quote price tables)
- Customising the font style of Notes when added to sales quote price line items
- Formatting of Column Icons (add, change or remove icons)
- Styling your Column Labels
- Setting the style of Sub-Headings in your sales quote price table
- Adjusting the font, colour, and content spacing options for your Line Items
- Setting the style of the Totals section
- Formatting the Price Table Total
- Setting the style for your Grand Total (only used if more than one price table is included in the one sales quote)
For further information about the individual features in Price Table Settings, refer to these user guide topics: